Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
You'll travel by air-conditioned minivan to the less-touristy Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China, located 56 miles (90 kilometers) from Beijing. This section of the Great Wall offers unparalleled views from the Ming Dynasty watchtowers. Walk at your own pace as you traverse the wall to the watchtowers, becoming immersed in the history and myths told by your local guide. Along the way, you will have great views and photo opportunities of the wall snaking through the beautiful countryside. You can choose to descend the Great Wall by toboggan or take the scenic cable car.
Scaling the Great Wall will leave you with an appetite.You’ll get the opportunity to try some Chinese specialty dishes as you enjoy a traditional lunch served in a nearby local village. To soothe your weary feet, you will end the day with a reflexology foot massage.
You'll return to Beijing in the early evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Great Wall of China Small Group Tour
- Small group tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Reflexology foot massage
- Toboggan or cable car ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Many areas of the Great Wall of China are quite steep and have uneven surfaces, comfortable walking shoes with a good grip must be worn
Reviewed by: Laurie F, December 2014
Great tour of the Great Wall! The small group size really personalized the trip, we only had three. It was cool to go up earlier and beat the crowd that followed behind us. Jerry was super fun and personable, making us very comfortable. The lunch was amazing and DO NOT miss the Tango reflexology, it was an awesome experience!
Reviewed by: Jensen, December 2014
This tour was fantastic. Our guide Michelle spoke excellent English and was very informative during our trip. We were fortunate to have blue skies during our trip and we were the only ones on the wall as we arrived so early. We had so much time on the wall to ourselves!