Select a datex
The only authentic "Cream Trip". Fullers Bay of Islands have been delivering mail and supplies to island residents, exclusively for over 100 years. See idyllic sandy bays and homes up close as you truly explore life in the Bay.
Great views from everywhere on the modern cruising catamaran as you are escorted around the Bay in comfort and safety. Crew share their local history and ecology. We often see a variety of marine wildlife including Whales, Seals, Dolphins, Penguins, and other sea and bird life as you travel out to the "Hole of the Rock" at Cape Brett.
If the conditions are right, customers can simply pay $30.00 extra onboard to swim with a pod of dolphins! Hot showers, wetsuits and snorkel gear are all provided onboard the vessel.
At lunchtime explore the walking tracks of scenic Urupukapuka Island. Island activities include safe swimming with snorkeling, kayak and pedal boat hire at an additional cost.
- Extensive cruising around New Zealand's finest Marine Park
- "Cream Trip" mail deliveries to island residents
- Navigate Cape Brett's "Hole in the Rock" (conditions permitting)
- 1.5 hour Urupukapuka Island visit - explore and relax ashore
Urupukapuka Island, Bay of Islands
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cruise departs from either Paihia or Russell, in the Bay of Islands
- Paihai Wharf - 9:30am
- Russell Wharf - 9:40am
Concludes at Paihai Wharf at 4:15pm and Russell Wharf at 4:25pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Best of the Bay of Islands Supercruise
- Cape Brett and the "Hole in the Rock" and the Cream Trip route
- Live commentary on board
- Luxury cruising air-conditioned vessel with underwater camera
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch is available to be purchased on board the supercruise
- Opportunity to swim with Dolphins (optional extra $30 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.