Baipai Thai Cooking School Class in Bangkok
There is no better way to learn authentic Thai cooking than taking an authentic cooking class in Thailand. You don't need prior cooking skills - just a love for eating Thai food!
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This half-day cooking class will introduce you to the wonderful world of Thai flavors allowing you to take your knowledge home with you so you can make authentic Thai dishes back home in your own kitchen.
Your class will be held at The Baipai Thai Cooking School, an ideal home-style learning environment that aims at cooking a style of Thai food that is different from most of the hotels and restaurants in Thailand. Spend the morning learning to prepare 4 authentic Thai dishes. During all classes, the school's instructional emphasis is always focused on the same three things: traditional Thai technique, innovative use of ingredients, and aesthetic presentation. You will be guided by professional teaching staff who possess years of experience in this specialized area of Thai culinary delights! They are as enthusiastic about Thai food as they are sharing their knowledge with you.
All classes are conducted in English and are a "hands on.' This is an experience not be missed.Please note: The class does NOT cater for vegetarians
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your Bangkok hotel (select hotels only)
Depending on the number of people on this coach tour, you may be transferred from your hotel to a central departure point to begin this tour. Please see Additional Information for a list of hotels with no pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to your hotel at approximately 1:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Thai cooking is a skill you keep for life!
- Thai cooking course
- Cook Book
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 passengers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
Hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT available from the following hotels:
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And select areas such as the outer suburbs
Reviewed by: Scott, February 2015
This was a wonderful experience. We had 8 people from all around the world that where in our class. We became friend in the van from the hotel. The team at the school was very informative and made the experience more enjoyable with their wit. Very laid back and funny. The dishes we made were delightful. It was great to be able to make the Red Curry Paste from scratch. The best part of our trip to Bangkok.
Reviewed by: peter m, December 2014
Great class, pickup from our hotel and a beautiful location outside of the city.
Every student had their own station to cook and we ate what we cooked.
Best part was the beginning when they showed us the garden explained the unique spices to Thai cooking.