An easy way to start your romantic day on the Rhine: Present your KD ticket onboard any KD ship and enjoy all scheduled day cruises on the Rhine and Moselle rivers for one whole day. The extensive and reliable timetable enables you to disembark as often as you like at the many interesting stops, and spend as much or as little time as you would like.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
Without committing yourself to a certain route in advance, the Rhine Pass allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Lorely and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service.
For a current timetable, please click on 'View Additional Info'.
KD Rhine Pass from Koblenz
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cruise departs from the KD landing point in Koblenz.
You may board the ship at any of the marked areas between Cologne and Mainz on the attached map according to the KD schedule.
Simply show your voucher when boarding or disembarking the KD ship.
- Direction Mainz: 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm and 6:10pm
Direction Cologne: 2:30pm, 5:05pm
Return Details:You may disembark from the ship at any of the marked stops between Cologne and Mainz on the attached map, at your leisure.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
KD Rhine Pass from Koblenz
- One day Rhine Pass for use between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochen
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restaurant available onboard
- The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochen except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
- Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR3.50 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.