Queenstown Ledge Urban Bungy Jump
Queenstown The Ledge Urban Bungy Jump offers a 'runway jump' taking Bungy Jumping to a new level in height and adrenaline rush. The runway is designed so that you run out of the Bungy Jump pod 400 meters over Queenstown. Combining this with the possibility of doing it all at night creates an extreme urban adventure guaranteed to take your breath away.
What makes this special is the Bungy harness which allows you to vary your Bungy Jump style; try a flip, twist, or numerous other options all purpose built to provide a different Bungy experience and maximum rush. Not convinced? Try doing this all at night with the lights of Queenstown far below.
- Run and Jump Bungy style
- Best views in Queenstown with access via the Gondola
- Freefalling 400 meters over Queenstown
- Only night Bungy in New Zealand
Comfort and your Safety: Safe? We invented safe. We've notched up over one millions jumps and our procedures conform to a rigorous code of practice. We were the world's first Bungy operators to be awarded the prestigious 'S' mark for quality and safety.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The Bungy Centre, Shotover Street, Queenstown
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Queenstown ledge Urban Bungy Jump
- The Ledge Urban Bungy Jump
- Free genuine bungy t-shirt
- All safety equipment
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following jump trip
- Skyline gondola ride to jump site, approximately $22 per person.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must have a parent or guardian co-sign their waiver form
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Weight Restriction: 35kilos - 235kilos / Height Restriction: 1.20 meters minimum
- Spectators welcome, purchase gondola ticket to the ledge directly from the gondola office
- Not recommended for participants who have photo sensitive epilepsy or serious medical conditions