Imagine cruising effortlessly through the parks and sidewalks of Paris while receiving a great orientation, informative historical and current-day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, great photo opportunities and superb personal service from your guide. Well dream no more and book your Paris City Segway Tour today!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
The Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. Since their introduction, the day and night Segway tours have regularly sold out. It's new, it's cool and loads of fun!
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older.
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- The Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
- La Madeleine
Louvre Museum, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am (All year round)
Departs at 2pm (March - November)
Departs at 6:30pm (April - October)
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Weight limit is 300lb, 136kg
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 12 years
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.