Small-Group Airboat Swamp Adventure and Plantation Tour from New Orleans
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
First, you will ride out to the quaint and remote Cajun Village close to Paradis, LA for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard small airboats, comfortably gliding over marshes, deep into secluded bayous for approximately 2 hours. You may even get to hold a baby alligator, feed giant catfish, or meet a nutria face to face.
Then, travel to the Destrehan Plantation for a guided tour. This historic plantation, on Louisiana's Old River Road, is a lavishly restored Greek Revival antebellum mansion. Here you will have free time to enjoy lush gardens and majestic live oaks.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from downtown New Orleans & French Quarter hotels only
(May depart later than stated)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am. Even with these specified times, there can be a 30 minute window before and after the stated time in which the pick-up occurs.
Departs at 11:00am. Even with these specified times, there can be a 30 minute window before and after the stated time in which the pick-up occurs.
Small-Group Airboat Ride and Plantation Tour from New Orleans
- Transport by 13-passenger air-conditioned van
- 2-hour airboat ride
- Tour of Destrehan Plantation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children under 5 are not allowed to ride the airboat.
- Due to the nature of the airboat, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
Reviewed by: sharyn, January 2015
Oh Captain Monkey....great experience despite it being the wrong season for lots and lots of gators. Captain Monkey found us lots of gators and other beautiful things to look at, seriously great fun and sooooo educational. The passion and respect for the environment was just amazing.....don't miss this one.
Reviewed by: Marian N, December 2014
Our tour guide, Dylan, was awesome! He was very prompt and friendly. We learned so much about the city, in an entertaining way. The plantation was great and was hosting a fall festival, so we got way more than we planned for! The air boat/swamp tour was amazing and beautiful. I would recommend this tour to anyone!