Breathtaking views, relaxing atmosphere, a 4-course meal and after-dinner dancing - what more could you ask for? A Thames River dinner cruise is the perfect indulgence, from the welcome cocktail you'll receive when you step onboard, to dancing cheek to cheek on the dance floor after dinner.
- A la carte dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your four-course a' la carte dinner features modern European cuisine, freshly prepared by a talented team of chefs and professionally served and presented by the friendly team onboard.
A musical blend of jazz is performed during your dinner cruise by the resident band, which comprises some of London's finest musicians. The highlight of your Thames River dinner cruise is the after-dinner dancing to music from the 60s right through to the hits of today.
While dining and dancing you'll cruise in style past London's famous sights, including the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe, St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge. The sensation of cruising past London's famous attractions while dining onboard a Thames River dinner cruise is a unique and memorable experience, not to be missed when visiting London.
- Classic Dinner Cruise: A welcome cocktail, four-course dinner, live entertainment and after-dinner dancing
- Premier Dinner Cruise: A welcome cocktail, four-course dinner, half-bottle of house wine, half-bottle of mineral water, live entertainment and after-dinner dancing
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Thames River cruise including welcome cocktail, 4-course dinner, live entertainment & after-dinner dancing. Boat leaves at 7:15pm (boarding: 6:45pm).
Thames River cruise with welcome cocktail, dinner, half-bottle of house wine, half-bottle of mineral water, live entertainment & after-dinner dancing. Boat leaves at 7:15pm (boarding: 6:45pm).
Thames River cruise including welcome cocktail, 4-course dinner, live entertainment & after-dinner dancing. Boat leaves at 8pm (boarding: 7:30pm).
Thames River cruise with welcome cocktail, dinner, half-bottle of house wine, half-bottle of mineral water, live entertainment & after-dinner dancing. Boat leaves at 8pm (boarding: 7:30pm).
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- Live entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers). Men are advised to wear a smart jacket and eventually a tie.
- Seat allocation is according to your booking, only on rare occasions will you be allocated shared seating with other guest
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children aged 16 years and under are not permitted on board
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note BBar is closed on Saturday during the winter months.
Alternatively you will go to Prezzo
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Entree - choice of one:
- Goose Liver and Pork Rillet serbed with Picalili and Baby Gem Lettuce
- Peppered British Beed with Horseraddish and Port Syrup
- Cured Red Mullet with Fennel Pure and Lime and Cucumber Couscous
- Grilled Herb Crusted Goats Cheese with Cherry Tomato Confit and Salsa Verde
Main Course - choice of one:
- Pan Roasted Leg of Lamb served with Rosemary Roasted Potatos, Minted Pea Puree and sweet Baby Carrots
- Confit Leg of Gressingham Duck served with Olive Oil Mash, Caramelised Shallots and Roasted Root Vegetables
- Seared Fillet of Salmon with a Cassoulet of Mussels, Clams and White Beans
- Tomato, Courgette and Parsnip Potato Cakes served with Butternut Squash Puree and Wilted Spinach
Dessert - choice of one:
- Strawberry and Almond Tart served with Clotted Cream
- Creme Brulee served with Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Torte served with Kirsch Cherries and Shortbread
- Banon Cheese 'strong and creamy' served with quince jelly and fresh fig
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.