Kauai Movie Sites Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Lunch included
Between stops, enjoy the views of Kauai’s spectacular natural gems. As you admire the sparkling turquoise bays, white sandy beaches, lush forests and plunging waterfalls, you’ll understand why Kauai is a popular setting for so many films!
Enjoy a delicious lunch (included) at the famous Tahiti Nui, where part of George Clooney’s 2011 film, The Descendants, was shot.
Please see below for a list of movie site stops.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Princeville pickup at approximately 7am
Poipu pickup at approximately 7:15am
Wailua pickup at approximately 7:45am
Lihue pickup at approximately 8am
Please call for exact time (service provider contact information will be printed on your voucher after you book).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pickup from Princeville hotels at 7am
Poipu, Wailua and Lihue Hotels
Pickup from Poipu, Wailua and Lihue hotels at 7:15am, 7:45am and 8am
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Wailua Falls - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race
• Wailua Falls* - Tropic Thunder
• Hanamalu Bay* - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Opaekaa Falls* - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and Seven Women from Hell
• Coco Palms* - Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, She Gods of Shark Reef, Dinocroc vs Supergator and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
• Kauai Sands Beach* - Tropic Thunder
• Kappa Town - Jurassic Park
• Aliomanu* - Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
• Moloaa Bay* - Gilligan's Island and Castaway Cowboy
• Tahiti Nui* -The Descendants
• Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
• Hanalei Bay* - Miss Sadie Thompson
• Hanalei Pier* - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
Reviewed by: John K, October 2014
this tour was a lot of fun, not to mention informative. You also get to see a lot of this beautiful island.
Reviewed by: Lisa, August 2014
Wendy was our guide. She was very knowledgeable about Kauai and never hesitated to tell us details about what parts of the island were featured in what movies. It was a long day, and we were on a small bus getting on and off at many sites, but it was worth it!