Perfect for a short time in port, this Skagway shore excursion will show you a glimpse of Canada's legendary Yukon. On this half-day tour, you'll cross the border into Canada and drive along the Klondike Highway in British Columbia. As you travel, you'll see local landmarks and maybe even spot native wildlife roaming the spectacular scenery, including moose, bears, birds, mountain goats and more!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
The White Pass was a route that was used in 1898 during the Gold Rush by those seeking fortune and you will discover this famous trail on your half-day tour of the Yukon. After your ship docks in Skagway, you'll head out up the Klondike Highway, beholding impressive scenery as you go, from the breathtaking coastal mountain ranges to the stunning waterfalls. Travel past local landmarks such as WP&YR railroad, Brackett Wagon Road, Pitchfork Falls and Moore Creek Bridge; then climb a 3292-foot (424-meter) summit to White Pass and enter into Canada and the "Tormented" Valley, a subarctic alpine tundra.
As you journey through Canada, keep an eye out for native wildlife -- you may spot moose, bears, birds, sheep, goats and more! While in the Northern Boreal Forest, you'll stop at Lakes Tutshi and Windy Arm, which are surrounded mile-high mountains. Lastly, take a photo at the Yukon Border sign for memorable photo souvenir.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Skagway for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Half-Day Tour to the Yukon Border
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Skagway port
Return Details:Returns to original departure point or drop off in Skagway
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Half-Day Tour to the Yukon Border departing at 11:00am
Half-Day Tour to the Yukon Border departing at 1:00pm
Skagway Shore Excursion: Half-Day Tour to the Yukon Border
- Half-day tour of the Yukon White Pass Summit and beyond to the Canadian Yukon border
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For non-US/Canadian citizens additional documentation may be required.
- Children accompanying parents should have an original or certified copy of birth certificate. If one or both parents are not traveling with the child, a notarized letter of authorization from the absent parent(s) is also necessary to cross into Canada.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.