Discover Milford Sound on a full-day trip from Queenstown. You'll travel through beautiful Fiordland in a luxury coach with panoramic windows and take an unforgettable scenic cruise on majestic Milford Sound.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your journey from Queenstown takes you along the edge of Lake Wakatipu beneath the rugged Remarkables to Te Anau for a morning tea break (own expense). You'll then enter the Fiordland National Park, pausing at the Mirror Lakes before passing through the Hollyford Valley. The road then climbs to enter the Homer Tunnel, emerging above the CleddauValley before descending to Milford Sound.
Carved by a massive glacier in the last ice age, Milford Sound is one of the most treasured regions of the World Heritage Fiordland National Park. The best way to check out the heart-stopping, pristine scenery, towering peaks, waterfalls and marine and bird life is aboard this Milford Sound cruise. While cruising, you'll enjoy a full commentary about the rich history and environment of Milford Sound.
Milford Road, Milford Sound
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Queenstown hotels
Athol Street, Queenstown (in the middle of the car park)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:40pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise and snack box lunch containing a sandwich roll, cheese & crackers and fruit.
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise and buffet lunch of international dishes.
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise.
Milford Sound, New Zealand
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury 5-star coach
- Local guide
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are operated by luxury 5 star coaches, equipped with air conditioning, rest-room facilities, video monitors and reclining seats
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Passenger will need to be able to sit on a regular chair. Collapsible wheelchair will be placed in the boot under the coach.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.