Best Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
Familiarize yourself with the island of Phuket on a half day guided coach tour. Take in the islands natural beauty as you drive along the beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai beaches. Each beach offering a different type of holiday experience. Photo opportunities are included at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sights such as the sacred buddhist temple of Phuket 'Wat Chalong'.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino-Portuguese. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point at approximately 12:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
Reviewed by: Salvatore Z, October 2015
This was an excellent way to start our 10 day holiday in Phuket. Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable and a tsunami survivor - an amazing story. We were blessed with perfect whether to show the beautiful scenery of southern Phuket and it was great visiting the cashew factory.
Reviewed by: cindylr42, September 2015
Great way to see the city and hit key points. Guide was very kind and informative. Definitely well worth it!!