Eat your way through Seattle's most celebrated culinary landmark -- Pike Place Market. Go behind the scenes on a walking tour to experience some of the city's favorite market spots. Taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, meet and interact with the exceptional people that give the market life and hear their humble, often humorous stories.
By the end of the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will not only have eaten an array of deliciously famous foods, but you will also have picked up a few buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge.
For your listening comfort during the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will be provided with personal audio devices. You will enjoy crystal clear sound from your tour guide, while still being able to soak up the lively hustle and bustle of Pike Place Market. This is the first and only tour company in Seattle to provide this technology.
All participants will receive a Repeat Visitor card which entitles you 10% off the entire purchase/dining experience at all of the locations that you will have tastings at during the tour. It is valid for up to 1 week after the tour's completion and can be used as many times as you like, in as many places as you want during this time.
Watch Out for Flying Fish!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Market Theatre
- Morning or afternoon departure times available
Concludes within a few blocks of the starting point in Pike Place Market
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
Afternoon Pike Place Market - Food and Cultural Walking Tour. Please arrive 15 minutes before.
Pike Place Food and Cultural Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide and seasonal recipes
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
The Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour includes delicious tastings from (subject to change without notice):
- Alderwood smoked salmon
- Fresh seasonal produce
- Locally-roasted coffee
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' crab cakes
- Russian piroshky pastries
- Artisan handmade cheeses
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
- And other tasty surprises!
The tour generally includes 9 or 10 tasting stops. The amount of food tasted on the tour is equivalent to a light lunch.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.