Select a datex
Ever dreamed of sailing a real racing yacht? Well don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to race in the warm blue waters and brisk trade winds of the Caribbean. Book this once in a lifetime adventure now!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime as you slice through the waters of the Caribbean aboard a multi-million dollar race boat! Upon arrival, you will be assigned a position on the crew as well as receive crew training before heading off to the racecourse. Revel in the blue waters and cool tradewinds as you grind a winch, trim a sail and punch a stop watch. Or, just sit back, relax and enjoy the complimentary refreshments.
Learn the history of the prestigious yacht racing, which dates back to 1851 during the reign of Queen Victoria. The New York Yacht Club held the trophy for 132 years before being defeated by the Australians in 1983, who were then beaten by Dennis Conner after 354 individual races.
Connor's boat, Stars and Stripes, is a member of the 12 Metre Challenge Fleet. Also included are the Canada II, True North I and True North IV, all of which were other contenders in the America's Cup.
Minimum age for this excursion is 12 years old. However, children aged 7-11 are allowed with parental permission. All tours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Come and experience the thrill of sailing aboard these world famous yachts! And get your shirts after the regatta.
St. Martin's America's Cup 12 Metre Challenge
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Bobby's Marina
- Check-in 8:30am, Regatta 9am
- Check-in 9:45am, Regatta 10:15am
- Check-in 11am, Regatta 11:30am
- Check-in 12:15pm, Regatta 12:45pm
- Check-in 1:30pm, Regatta 2pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:30am Check-in, 9am departure
9:45am Check-in, 10:15am departure
11am Check-in, 11:30am departure
12:15pm Check-in, 12:45pm departure
1:30pm Check-in, 2pm departure
St Maarten 12 Metre Challenge
- Race regatta
- Crew Shirts
- Complimentary water, soda, and beer on board
- Fruit/Rum punch served on return at the boutique
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: passengers arriving on cruise ships cannot book this tour
- Please wear: soft soled shoes. No high heels or flimsy sandals
- There are no toilets/heads on board the yachts
- Maximum of 18 passengers per vessel
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.