Select a datex
Cirque du Soleil weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in the timeless production, "O". The international cast of world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and characters perform in, on and above water to create a breathtaking experience in a magnificent theatre reminiscent of a European opera house.
Inspired by the concept of infinity and the elegance of water's pure form, "O" pays tribute to the beauty of the theatre - from the simplest street performance to the most lavish of operas - where anything is possible and where the drama of life plays itself out before your very eyes.
To view the seating chart select View Additional Info
Blue is Category B
Red is Category C
Purple is Category D
Please Note: Exact seats and how they’re zoned per category are subject to change without notice
Photographer: Tomasz Rossa; Costumes: Dominique Lemieux© Cirque du Soleil, Inc.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bellagio Hotel and Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Category B Seating for "O" by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino - 7:30pm show
Category B Seating for "O" by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino - 10pm show
Category C Seating for "O" by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino - 7:30pm show
Category C Seating for "O" by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino - 10pm show
Category D Seating for "O" by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino - 7:30pm show
Category D Seating for "O" by Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino - 10pm show
O by Cirque du Soleil
- Show Ticket (seating selected at time of booking)
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Due to high demand confirmation will be received within 10 business days of booking, subject to availability
- If your travel date is outside of 60 days from book date, it may take up to 7 - 10 business days to receive your voucher
- Bookings can only be confirmed within 120 days of show date
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking in the special requirements field if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- If this is a gift or you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must enter the intended lead traveler name in the Special Requirements field when making your booking. This cannot be done at a later time
- Once the booking is submitted all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.