Spend a day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's largest collection of Australian native animals. There is so much to see and do -- cuddle a koala, get up close to a crocodile or check out reptiles, birds and marsupials in amazing wildlife shows and displays. Or take the Green Challenge, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s latest attraction and fly through the rainforest canopy on the high ropes adventure course to take you higher and further into this spectacular, natural setting.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
The Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is an oasis located in the centre of Australia's popular holiday destination, the Gold Coast. With over 27 hectares (67 acres) of landscaped bushland catering for over 1400 mammals, birds and reptiles, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers a unique natural experience.
With hundreds of native Australian animals on display in natural bushland and rainforest settings, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary provides a rare opportunity to see and experience Australia’s amazing native wildlife.
Enjoy the exciting and interactive displays and presentations. including the famous Lorikeet Feeds twice a day, world class reptile shows, the Free Flight Bird Shows and Aboriginal Dance performances.
Go higher and further into the rainforest and take Green Challenge, one of the newest nature-based adventure experiences on the Gold Coast. There are sixty-five challenges,over four separate courses allowing you to fly through the rainforest canopy, taking you further into the spectacular natural setting.
Special Offer! - All adults receive entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary for children's prices. Special offer is valid for travel until March 31, 2014 - Book Now!
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast Hwy, Currumbin, Queensland
- Park is opened from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary including shows and presentations
Entry to park, including shows, presentations and Green Challenge
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Single entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry to the Green Challenge Adventure Parc (if option selected)
- Entrance to Shows
- Entrance to all Attractions
- Australia's Good and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Souvenir photographs
- Confirmation for ticket will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair Access: Thanks to an extensive system of boardwalks and ramps throughout Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, there is no problem getting around on wheelchairs. However, the assistance of a carer will be needed on some of the steep walks. Wheelchairs are free with a security deposit of AUD$50
- 8:00am Lorikeet Feeding
- 9:00am Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 9:30am Pelican & Eel Feeding
- 9:45am Currumbin Magic Show
- 10:30am Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 11:30am Close Encounters Show
- 12:30pm Crocodile Behaviours Show & Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 1:30pm Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 3:00pm Kangaroo Feeding
- 3:30pm Aboriginal Dance Show
- 4:00pm Lorikeet Feeding
- 4:15pm Snake Photo Opportunity
Show times subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.