Discover the Andalusian charm of Cordoba on this day trip from Costa del Sol. The intriguing ancient city of Cordoba was the capital of Moorish Spain for over three centuries, and is thought to have been the largest city in Europe during the time of Islamic rule. This long period hasn't gone unnoticed in the city's architecture and landmarks. With your guide, visit Cordoba's town center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the city's most important highlights, including the magnificent Great Mosque of Cordoba, which retains its amazing Islamic architecture.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Meet your local guide in centrally located pick up points in Costa del Sol and relax on a comfortable air-conditioned coach on the drive to Cordoba. When you arrive, admire views of the beautiful city on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the impressive Moorish part of Cordoba, which will provide you with insights into Andalusia's past.
As your local guide explains the interesting history of Cordoba, see the Roman Bridge, the Synagogue, the Jewish Quarter and the famous Great Mosque of Cordoba from your coach.
Next, continue with a guided walking tour of the Jewish Quarter and Cordoba's city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and wander along a network of streets, alleyways, squares and whitewashed courtyards. See the Synagogue and the Roman Bridge and learn the importance of the city in the medieval period from your guide.
After your walking tour, have free time for a traditional Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). Then, meet your guide in central Cordoba to enjoy a sightseeing tour of the typical Andalusian patios (courtyards) and gardens of Cordoba.
Take in the last views of Cordoba as you relax on your comfortable coach and leave the city on your way back to Costa del Sol.
Old Jewish Quarter, Cordoba
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from central meeting points in selected areas throughout Costa del Sol.
- AREA 1: Torremolinos - Fuengirola
- AREA 2: Marbella - San Pedro
- AREA 3: Estepona
- Tour departs between 5:05am and 6:50am; you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and location (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher).
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cordoba Day Trip from Torremolinos and Fuengirola with English-speaking guide
Cordoba Day Trip from Marbella and San Pedro with English-speaking guide
Cordoba Day Trip from Estepona with English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.