USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl Day Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Waikiki hotels
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
USS Missouri, Oahu
- USS Missouri admission and guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Linda M, September 2015
Enjoyed learning the history associated with this tour. The driver was very helpful and shared lots of information.
Reviewed by: Ruth H, August 2015
Our bus guide Garfield was really good and told us lots of information and facts throughout the day. We arrived at Arizona memorial for 8am so we payed for a self guided audio tour of the exhibitions and outside areas which I think should be part of the tour. We had a timed ticket of 9.45 for the short film clip before boarding the boat to the memorial. So the audio tour fitted well into the time allocated. After the visit we went to Missouri where we were free to wonder on our own or have a 30 min tour which we did and then free time. It was very hot on the boat with little shelter without going inside. Off the ship there are a couple of places to get food including a food truck with a great meal deal of a chicken sandwich with salad, macaroni cheese ,pineapple slice, mini cookies and refillable sodas, which were much needed in the heat. After we were back on the bus for a visit to punch bowl and a tour around Honolulu visiting on the coach the main sights. A good day worth a visit.