Haleakala, Iao Valley and Central Maui Day Tour
You will also visit the town of Wailuku, see flower farms and fields of pineapple and sugar cane. Be sure to bring your camera!
Other sightseeing highlights on your Haleakala crater day trip to central Maui include taking a scenic drive through the Kula District, past the Puu Ulaula Overlook and Kaahumanu Church.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pick-up from Maui hotels or the Kahului airport. Cruise ship pickup is not available
- Kapalua - Napili area: 7:00am - 7:10am
- Kahana area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Honokowai area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Kaanapali area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Lahaina area: 7:25am - 8:00am
- Maalaea area 7:45am - 8:00am
- Makena area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Wailea area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Kihei area: 7:25am - 7:35am
- Kahului area: 8:00am - 8:15am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Caldera of the Haleakala volcano
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Antoinette H, November 2014
Roy was our tour guide, we enjoyed the day very much with a respect for the island and the folklore. Make sure you dress warm enough on this tour, it gets cold on the top of the mountain. Bring a good camera you will be glad. Enjoyed the town we stopped in, the art shop had great photos and gift ideals
Reviewed by: Kathy C, October 2014
This was an excellent tour. Loved the views and enjoyed Haleakala and the Iao Valley! So beautiful. I would recommend this trip.