Billy Elliott Theater Show
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of seating available
- All entrance fees included
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats may have a partially obstructed view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Why not make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course dinner at Da Scalzo Restaurant in Belgravia?
Da Scalzo Art Brasserie is located only a few minutes away from Victoria, and offers contemporary Italian cuisine and an excellent selection of wines. A sample menu can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Da Scalzo Restaurant, Victoria
Victoria Palace Theatre
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top Price Seating
Top price tickets guarantee a full view of the stage with no obstructions
Top Price Seating & Dinner
Ticket for top price seating at Billy Elliot Theater Show at Victoria Palace at 7:30pm, including 2-course dinner at Da Scalzo Restaurant at strictly 6:00pm
Standard price tickets may have a partially obstructed view of the stage. They are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle
BIlly Elliott Theater Show in London
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people.
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Soup of the day with rustic bread
- Garlic pizza bread with mozzarella (v)
- Bruschetta (v) tomatoes, garlic & onions
- Saute’ king scallops & prawns with lemon and chilli sauce
- Calamari fritti with garlic mayonnaise
Pasta and Risotto
- Penne arrabiata (v) chilli, garlic and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti bolognese meat ragu
- Tagliatelle carbonara (pancetta, parmesan and cream sauce)
- Lasagne al forno with garlic bread
- Tagliatelle salmone smoked salmon, fresh parsley and cream sauce
- Risotto porcini (v) porcini mushrooms and parmesan
- Scoloppa Milanese
- Breaded Pork Fillet served with Salad & Sauteed Potatoes
- Pollo al Limone
- Grilled chicken breast with a Lemon Sauce, Sauteed potatoes and grilled Vegetables
- Salmon & Haddock Fishcakes
- served with a lobster sauce, soured cream, rocket salad and chips
Pizza al forno (Stonebaked)
- Margherita (v) mozzarella, tomato and oregano.
- Quattro formaggi (v) mozzarella, pecorino, ricotta, parmesan and rocket
- Piccante, mozzarella, tomato, spicy sausage, jalapenos chillies and roasted peppers
- Fiorentina (v) mozzarello, tomato, spinach, garlic, poached egg and olives
- Quattro Stagioni, four seasons; mozzarella, spicy sausage, ham, mushrooms and artichokes
- Vegetariana (v)-mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, courgettes, roasted peppers, aubergine and radicchio
- Apple flan served with Mascarpone Cream
- Creme Brulee with homemade biscuits
- White & Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Chef's own Tiramisu
The dinner package includes 2-course
menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price
includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be
paid for at the restaurant.
Reviewed by: Leesa, September 2014
I love stage shows and have seen quite a few but this one was hands down the best I've seen. Well worth it and our seats were great too.
Reviewed by: mcclure101, August 2014
The show was amazing from start to finish. Even my husband loved all the dancing.