Washington DC Day Trip from New York
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Late in the afternoon you'll embark on a panoramic city tour before departing Washington DC for an early-evening arrival in New York City.
Please Note: This tour does not stop at Arlington Cemetery and is scheduled to stop in front of the White House, the Capitol and the Senate for commentary and picture taking. However please note that sometimes this is not possible due to security issues in Washington. In the event of this occurring, tour will be adjusted accordingly.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Day Trip
Washington DC day trip from New York
Washington DC day trip from New York with Hebrew-speaking guide
Washington DC day trip from New York with Japanese-speaking guide
Washington DC day trip from New York with Korean-speaking guide
Washington DC day trip from New York with Mandarin-speaking guide
The White House
- Professional guide
- Transportation is in a 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Admission to all attractions
- Wifi on bus only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to security, there is no entry to the White House
- Depending on the rules on the day, sometimes a stop can be made for photographs from outside the fence
- Stop at Madame Tussauds is approximately 45-minutes and only includes a visit to the replica of the oval office and the hall of presidents
- Stop at Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum is approximately 1.5-hours
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- All children under 6 must have a child or booster seat and is the responsibility of the guardian
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
Reviewed by: Jinty, November 2015
Albeit our tour starting early......Had to be at meeting point at 6.30 am for bus leaving at 7.00 am, would thoroughly recommend this tour.
Our guide Jutta, was a hive of knowledge of USA, in particular, dates, famous names and places.
She was superb, speaking English and German.
Our day, unfortunately had some rain, but that didn't dampen our tour.
Korean War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, made even more poignant by being the day before Veterans Day. We saw some Veterans laying wreaths in memory of those lost.
Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial, White House, Madame Tussauds, where my daughter enjoyed dressing up in different outfits and ending with the Smithsonian Institute, Space Travel.
Well worth visiting. Great guide. An asset to the company.
Reviewed by: Jan Gerrit S, November 2015
Perfect! It was great that Arlington Cemetery was added to the program.