New York Sunday Brunch Cruise
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Show off your Sunday best as you step aboard a luxury yacht at Pier 81. As you cruise in style along the Hudson River, admire views of New York City's world-famous skyline.
In the 2-level dining room, sit down to a gourmet all-you-can-eat buffet featuring a selection traditional breakfast items such as eggs, meats, pastries and fruit, as well as specialty items such as Mediterranean fritattas, brioche French toast and lemon rosemary chicken. Top it off with a scrumptious dessert buffet of cheesecake, brownies, banana bread and more (see Itinerary below for a full sample menu). You'll be treated to one complimentary beverage such as a mimosa, coffee, tea or juice, and additional beverages are available for purchase. Upgrade to sit at a window table for awesome views right from your seat!
Enjoy music and head to the spacious outdoor sundeck for dazzling panoramic views of Manhattan dotted with the Statue of Liberty, the World Financial Center, the Art Deco spires of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building, Winter Garden and Battery Park. You'll cruise past Governor's Island and Ellis Island before making your way back to Pier 81 to conclude your unforgettable NYC brunch cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brunch buffet with standard seating
USD $79.99Pricing details
Brunch with Window Table
Brunch buffet with window table seating for great views of Manhattan
USD $119.99Pricing details
Join Us for a Tasty Brunch Cruise on New York Harbor
- Buffet brunch
- One complimentary drink (mimosa, coffee, tea or juice)
- Local taxes
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress shirts required for men. Jackets optional. Elegant or business attire for women. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops and tank tops not permitted on-board at any time
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Sample Brunch Menu
- Freshly Baked Bagels
- Assorted Cream Cheese, Fruit Preserves, Whipped Butter
- Assorted Danish
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Smoked Chicken Apple Sausage
- Breakfast Bacon
- New York Cheese Blintz with Berry Compote
- Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers and Onions
- Caesar Salad with Condiments
- Baby leaf Lettuces with Assorted Dressings
- Seafood Salad
- Tomato, Cucumber & Chick Pea Salad
- Seared Breast of Free Range Chicken
- Apricot Brandy Sauce
- Oven Roasted Atlantic Salmon
- Lemon Caper Jus
- Sea Salt Herb Fingerling Potatoes
- Baby Broccollini with Pearl Onions
- Farfalle Pasta with Garden Vegetables
- Assorted Cakes & Pies
- Market Style Fruit
Reviewed by: Barry C, June 2015
This has to be one of the best trips to book whilst in New York.
I booked this tour for my Wife and two lads 21 and 19 and we all loved it.
The food is gorgeous and plentiful and the ship looked great. See pictures hopefully I will have uploaded correctly after my write-up.
We were blessed with gorgeous weather which helped, but even so, it wouldn't have mattered if it wasn't so nice. Dress smart casual and you'll be fine. No need for jackets but obviously do as you wish so long as you aren't in scruffy jeans and trainers!
We were returning home to the UK immediately afterwards and had booked Carmel Taxis to meet us at the security gate of Pier 81 on our return to take us straight to JFK. World Yacht are only too happy to allow you to take your luggage onboard - so NO EXCUSES guys, get booking this trip now, you will not regret it!
Reviewed by: Samantha M, June 2015
This was a highlight of our trip. To see all the amazing sights from the water really was special.
I would def recommend this tour.