New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise including 9/11 Museum Ticket
Outside you will find the twin reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terror attacks. The reflecting pools, nearly an acre in size, feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Sightseeing cruise
- 9/11 Museum admission ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- You must check in for the cruise at Pier 79 to receive your passes
- 9/11 Museum fee is remitted directly to the organization for the continued progress of the 9/11 Memorial Museum
Pier 79, West 39th Street
Departs 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm
Pier 45, Christopher Street
Departs 10:15am, 11:45am, 1:15pm, 2:45pm, 4:15pm, 5:45pm
Battery Park, Slip 6
Departs 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 6pm
Pier 11, Slip A, Wall Street
Departs 10:40am, 12:10pm, 1:40pm, 3:10pm, 4:40pm
Fulton Ferry Landing, DUMBO
Departs 10:50am, 12:20pm, 1:50pm, 3:20pm, 4:50pm
Reviewed by: Cynthia H, November 2015
Everything the start to finish was excellent. Great price for the Hop-on-Hop off cruise which included the 9/11 museum tickets. I love New York.
Reviewed by: Jeanne P, November 2015
an all together great experience end to end.