New York City Night On The Town Tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Dinner included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Next you'll be transported to dinner at Grotta Azzurra, one of New York's oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy and 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor. Grotta Azzura was founded in 1908 by the Davino family and was once an evening hangout for the "Rat Pack" after Frank Sinatra named it his favorite Italian restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a traditional Italian dinner from a choice of entrees (see itinerary section below for menu details) with soft drinks included.
After dinner, you'll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Night On The Town
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Walking tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Buses and boats feature enclosed decks and heating
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
Reviewed by: Anne G, December 2014
Our tour guide Steve was great and entertaining! It was a great night on the town! I loved the walk on the highline area. It was a beautiful walk with great views of the city and Hudson River and various bridges. The cruise on the river was great and the narrator of the tour was great and entertaining too! The views on top of the Rock was beautiful. Dinner was intimate, although the food was just ok. Highly recommend guided tours if you have never been to the city. This was our first trip and we had little time to explore the city so a guided tour is a must.
Reviewed by: marijana.dj, December 2014
Unforgettable experience. I went to the tour with my brother and his wife. We all remember it very fondly. The guide was very intelligent, he told us many interesting stories and the driver was very helpful. We went to visit Chelsea Market and I bought the best hand-made glasses there. The cruise was interesting, we heard many great stories about New York, but unfortunately it was raining and it was cold, so we didn't go out to take a picture with the Statue of Liberty. The fish in Grotta Azzura was excellent. Also there was a Festival in Little Italy that day, so it was a very interesting visit to that area. We decided not to go to the Top of the Rock that day because it was foggy (but we received tickets from the organizer to be able to see it later).