New York City Night On The Town Tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Dinner included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Next you'll be transported to dinner at Grotta Azzurra, one of New York's oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy and 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor. Grotta Azzura was founded in 1908 by the Davino family and was once an evening hangout for the "Rat Pack" after Frank Sinatra named it his favorite Italian restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a traditional Italian dinner from a choice of entrees (see itinerary section below for menu details) with soft drinks included.
After dinner, you'll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Night On The Town
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Walking tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Buses and boats feature enclosed decks and heating
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
Reviewed by: Marjorie M, August 2015
It was a fantastic night!
Reviewed by: Richard W, August 2015
The highlight of our trip! The guide was informative. She helped get us first in line for the cruise - to see the Statue of Liberty at Sunset - spectacular! The beauty of the Manhattan/Jersey shoreline at night - can't be beat. Everything I wanted to see - dinner in Little Italy, top of the Rock. Highly recommended