Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Circle Line VIP Upgrade
Upgrade your 2.5-hour Circle Line cruise to include Premier (First Class) seating. Enjoy ergonomically designed seating with extra legroom, a private outdoor patio, at-seat food and beverage service and skip-the-line privileges. In addition, you'll receive a $25 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 13, 2016 – 12:00PM
- March 14 to May 1, 2016 – 11:00AM, 2:30PM
- May 2 to September 5, 2016 – 10:00AM, 12:00PM, 2:00PM
- September 6 to October 30, 2016 – 10:00AM, 12:30PM
- October 31, 2016 to March 12, 2017 – 12:00PM
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Manhattan Island Cruise
2.5-hour Circle Line cruise around Manhattan Island. Sail under the Brooklyn Bridge, through 5 boroughs and see over 25 world-renowned landmarks including the Statue of Liberty.
USD $41.00Pricing details
Cruise with VIP Seating
Comfortable upgraded seats, exclusive outdoor viewing area onboard. Enjoy food and beverage service from the comfort of your seat.
USD $66.00Pricing details
Circumnavigate Manhattan Island
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beer, wine, soda and hot beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Julie T, December 2015
Location was easy to find, check in was flawless - Trip was so enjoyable, boat was clean and officered snacks for purchase. The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and his voice was very clear - I would definitely recommend and would do it again if the opportunity presents itself.
Reviewed by: alison k, December 2015
Very good tour guide.
Wrap up warm as it gets cold on the river. Amazing views for great photos