Wellington's Lord of the Rings Half Day Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
** Please Note - Weta Studios is closed on the December 26, 2013 and January 1, 2014 so this tour departure will be film locations only **
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour: 8:30am
Lord of the Rings half-day tour departing from Wellington at 8:30am
Afternoon Tour: 1:30pm
Lord of the Rings half-day tour departing from Wellington at 1:30pm
Lord of the Rings tour from Wellington
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels and cruise terminal
- Local and professional guide
- Souvenir map
- Native forest walk
- Weta Studios workshop exhibition tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Eileen s, February 2015
Nathan (he was an elf!) was so nice and so much fun. We only had the half day tour in Wellingotn which is really beautiful. I wish we could have taken the whole day tour. Weta workshop is cool but they should make it bigger to see more of the props from the movies. I think they are working on it.
Reviewed by: tassos j, February 2015
The experience was amazing, the tour guides were very well presented and very informative , my children loved the whole experience and didn't complain once. NZ was breathtaking and will definitely be going back and doing this tour again. Thank you heaps for making the trip a memorable experience.