Select a datex
Travel from your accommodation to the Wellington Airport hassle free when you pre-book your shuttle transfer.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
Transfer operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience and pick up from all major hotels and backpackers in downtown Wellington and surrounding suburbs.
This transfer must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival so get in early and book online today! When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Wellington accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
Wellington Shuttle Transfer: Hotel to Airport
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You will be met by the driver outside the entrance to your hotel.
- Your pickup time will be determined by your flight departure time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wellington Departure Shuttle Transfer - Hotel to Airport
- One-way shared shuttle transfer from hotel to airport
- English speaking driver
- New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (12.5%)
- Excess luggage charges, payable direct (where applicable)
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Transfer by modern and spacious, 11 seat minivans plus luggage trailer
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.