New York CityPass
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus Same-Night General Admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing.
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride with audio tour* OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
*Please note: Statue of Liberty ferry ride stops on Liberty Island and includes an audio tour. It does not include Monument or Crown access. You may also choose to disembark on Ellis Island
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
- Your New York CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See New York your way!
- Empire State Building Observatory entry
- American Museum of Natural History entry
- Metropolitan Museum of Art and Cloisters entry
- Choice ticket: Guggenheim Museum entry OR Top of the Rock general admission
- Choice ticket: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise OR the Beast
- Choice ticket: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- 15% off all day savings certificate at Bloomingdale's and receive a free gift with a USD$300 or more purchase
- USD$5 off a 2-day CitySights New York Hop On-Off Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Statue of Liberty Monument or Crown access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- The USD$5 off two day hop-on hop-off tour will be received after you have collected your pass. You will have to book the hop-on hop-off directly. The bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Child prices apply to children aged 6 - 17 years
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry, so children 5 years and younger are not necessarily free for all attractions. Similarly, for some museums, children under 12 years are free of charge. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving
Reviewed by: Angela J, July 2015
This pass was a great find and saved loads of money and time. There were 5 of us and we would have spent a fortune and waited hours if it hadn't been for these passes. We picked the booklet up on our first day at the Top of the Rock. We did the Empire State during the day and second visit free in the evening...was amazing although some staff are grumpy and quite rude. We did the 2.5hr boat trip the first day which was really good, we did up grade and paid an extra 5 more but the tour guide told us lots of tips about New York ie tipping, places to go etc and was extremely informative on the tour pointing out every building, landmark etc. The Tope of the Rock is also a great experience. We did a helicopter ride, which we booked separately which was amazing, then used the passes for the 9/11 tour. An amazing and emotional experience. We spent a lot of time looking round and the grounds around are a real tribute to those whose lost their lives here. We visited the Natural History Museum and could have done with more time...you could spend all day in here. We didn't wait in any queue longer than about 20 minutes, well run, present the voucher which they tear out and your in. We visited Woodbury Common outlet ....a must for shoppers and we saved sooooo much money in comparison to what we spent. You need to book this or get tickets there around 40 for a return coach from Port Authority but well worth it, take a suitcase and go for the whole day!
Reviewed by: Nugget281969, June 2015
We used our New York City pass for several tourist attractions - it was great value and very easy to use the vouchers in the book we purchased. Our New York trip was amazing and we can't wait to go back !!