To really take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon, you should spend a full day exploring this wonder. This three day trip from Los Angeles takes you to the bright lights of Las Vegas where you will then depart the following day on a fully narrated bus excursion to the Canyon.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Lunch included
Travel in style and comfort to Las Vegas from Los Angeles on a state of the art motorcoach. You will be taken care of by the onboard stewardess, and the 4.5-hour trip will fly with the sophisticated entertainment system showing full length new release movies.
Upon arrival into Las Vegas you will be transferred to the Tropicana Las Vegas where you will spend the next two nights. Your time in Las Vegas is unescorted so you are free to look around and unwind before your South Rim Grand Canyon tour the following day.
South Rim Bus Tour:
It's true, the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park is a beautiful scenic bus journey from Las Vegas. Equipped with airline style seating, restrooms and panoramic windows, this luxurious bus tour includes narration on the history of the Hoover Dam, the pioneer Indian wars, cowboys and early settlers. You will stop at the best and most exclusive stops for unique views along the Grand Canyon Rim. This tour is perfect for those that appreciate comfort, quality and natural beauty. A stop is made at the Kaibab National forest area for a tasty buffet lunch (included).
You will be transferred back to Los Angeles hotels, arriving between approximately 8pm and 9pm.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is also a per night plus tax hotel resort fee payable at check-out.
The price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:The shuttle picks up from select Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, LAX Airport area hotels, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
Exact pickup time will be provided upon reconfirmation 48 hours prior to departure
Return Details:Tour departs Las Vegas between 3:00pm and 3:30pm to arrive in Los Angeles at approximately 9:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunday to Wednesday Departures from Los Angeles
Friday Departures from Los Angeles
Thursday and Saturday Departures from Los Angeles
3-Day Las Vegas and Grand Canyon Tour from Los Angeles
- Round trip transportation from Los Angeles areas
- Two nights accommodation at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- South Rim Grand Canyon Bus Tour with lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals (except lunch during South Rim tour)
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Hotel resort fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: return transfer is to hotels only and is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee of $10 USD per bag payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- A maximum 4 people per room is permitted
- Important Note: There is a maximum of 4 people per room. If you have more than 4 people (including children and infants) in your group, you must make one booking PER ROOM.
- Please note: the price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
- One room per booking
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
- Due to the gaming laws, the minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Day 1: Depart Los Angeles
- Day 2: Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour (approximately 2.5- to 3-hours at the Grand Canyon South Rim)
- Day 3: Return to Los Angeles
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.