Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.Windsor Castle is closed on January 17,24, March 24, 25, 27 and June 12,13, 2016. On these dates the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; January 6 to 27, April 13 and June 14, 2016. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor.
- Due to Summer Solstice on June 20, there will not be a stop at Stonehenge. You may possibly see Stonehenge from the road
Reviewed by: Chalsee C, January 2016
This tour was absolutely great.
I didn't plan to go into Windsor Castle and at the last minute decided to give it a go and it was well worth it. Beautiful place. I do wish we had a little more time at Stonehenge to see the exhibit, but that was definitely one of the highlights in my trip to London! Oxford as well was short on time, however as it was past dark it is understandable! A great place Oxford. Really recommend this trip!
Reviewed by: Thomas S, December 2015
The guide, Reese, was excellent. He knew his stuff and had many wonderful stories about the sites.