Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip departing at 8:45am with English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St George's Chapel is closed. Windsor Castle is closed on June 16
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: The State Apartments are closed on the following dates; October 2, 17 and December 5. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor.
Reviewed by: Bettina V, November 2014
it was just great. Our guide russel really could tell us in a very interesting way very interesting things about history, People and whatever and he could answer every Kind of questions, also about the actual way of english living. Thanks a lot!!
Reviewed by: beng, October 2014
What a fantastic way to see historical places in England!!! A must do and see when you're in UK.