Enjoy a three-day trip exploring the highlights of the Top End including the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park. Watch out for crocodiles and an abundance of birdlife on the famous Yellow Waters cruise, venture into Arnhem Land on a 4WD adventure and learn about bush skills and hunting techniques, food gathering and preparation of bush tucker from the traditional owners.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This three day independent tour lets you experience some of the highlights of Kakadu National Park. Travel by luxury coach from Darwin to Kakadu including 2 nights accommodation before returning to Darwin.
Day 1: Darwin - Kakadu National Park - Nourlangie Rock - Yellow Water Wildlife Cruise
Depart Darwin, enter Kakadu National Park and visit the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre to better understand the parks culture and history. Join a guided boat cruise on Yellow Water billabong, Kakadus most famous wetland area. Following lunch, travel to the Nourlangie Rock Aboriginal art site.
Day 2: 4-Wheel Drive into Arnhem Land - Mikinj Valley - Oenpelli Aboriginal Settlement
Join a 4WD adventure tour into Arnhem Land to visit the Oenpelli Aboriginal settlement and Mikinj Valley. Hear of traditional land ownership from your Aboriginal guide and learn about bush skills. Visit special ancient Aboriginal art sites.
Day 3: Ubirr Art Site - East Alligator River Cruise - Bowali Visitor Centre - Darwin
Time this morning for a scenic flight over the Arnhem Land Escarpment (own expense). Travel to Ubirr to explore Aboriginal artwork. Join your Aboriginal guide on the Guluyambi Cruise along the East Alligator River, and call into the Bowali Visitor Centre.
Nourlangie Rock, Kakadu National Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Darwin hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30pm on Day 3
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 Day Kakadu National Park & Arnhem Land Tour including 2 nights accommodation with shared facilities at Auraro Kakadu Resort
3 Day Kakadu National Park & Arnhem Land Tour including 2 nights accommodation with private facilities at Auraro Kakadu Resort
3 Day Kakadu National Park & Arnhem Land Tour including 2 nights accommodation with private facilities at Gajudju Hotel
Kakadu and Arnhem Land Explorer 3-Day Tour from Darwin
- 3-day touring by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Two nights accommodation (room category to selected at time of booking)
- 3x Lunches
- 4WD tour to Arnhem Land
- Yellow River Wildlife Cruise
- East Alligator River Cruise
- View Aboriginal Art Sites
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Breakfast and dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings
- If any passenger requires special assistance, due to their disabilities or conditions, the operator requests that suitable written notice be given to allow for appropriate planning. Requests for disabled rooms will be passed on to hotels, but cannot be guaranteed
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note that itinerary is subject to change due to weather and road conditions
Kakadu National Park: You have a choice of accommodation on this tour at Kakadu National Park. Select between budget, standard or first class accommodation categories.
- BUDGET Auraro Kakaku Resort (shared facilities standard hotel room)
- STANDARD Aurora Kakadu Resort (superior hotel room)
- FIRST CLASS Gajudju Crocodile Hotel (standard hotel room)
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.