San Sebastian and Biarritz
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Later on, you will head towards the border with France, passing through the village of Pasajes and industrial port which is very important to the region.
The next stop will be Hondarribia, a village full of history that holds a medieval fortress and a lovely area that in the past was a pirate and whaler port. There will be free time for lunch and your guide will suggest a selection of recommended local restaurants. Afterwards, transfer by boat from Hondarribia to Hendaya across the Txingudi (natural reserve) bay.
Following the rugged coastal road you will continue to Saint Jean De Luz, a lovely small village located on the French Basque coast. The house of Louis XIV and the Church of Saint Jean Baptist are the highlights, surrounded by narrow streets.
Your last stop will be at Biarritz. The Beach of Kings. It was a magnet for famous and royalty such as Napoleon III, Gary Cooper and Frank Sinatra, and still nowadays it is a very important tourist destination.
You will be able to enjoy the old port, the Virgin on the Rock, the streets and the beautiful figure that forms this village on the coast. Finally you will return directly back to Bilbao to arrive at approximately 7:30pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Sebastian and Biarritz
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Alexey B, December 2014
It's good that the excursion schedule wasn't very strict: we could ask to spend more time somewhere or to stop somewhere for taking pictures at some picturesque place that was not in the plan.
We liked the idea of crossing the border in two different ways (by car and by boat). We also enjoyed beatiful viewpoints and landscapes of Basque Country, and of course our guide telling a lot of stories. We didn't get bored for a single minute of this journey!
Reviewed by: Patricia R, December 2014
A very full day. Everything well worth seeing. The guide was marvellous, cheerful, full of knowledge and happy to answer all questions.