Paris City Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- The Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
- La Madeleine
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am (All year round) From February 1st to November 30 tour has a duration of 3 hours 30 minutes. From December 1st to January 31 tour has a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes
Departs at 12:30pm (December - January)
Departs at 2pm (March - November)
USD $101.42Pricing details
Departs at 6:30pm (April - October)
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Lorri B, April 2015
Enthusiastically highly recommend this tour!!! We had an absolutely amazing time and know that there is no way that we could have seen everything we did while walking. We just finished a bicycling tour of London with the bike tour company who also provided the Segway Tour and found them to hire outstanding tour guides.
Reviewed by: shaza.doig, April 2015
Best fun ever, must do if you're in Paris. My husband and I are 50 and we found the Segways so easy to use, I didn't want to end the tour we had so much fun!! A great way to see Paris. If it's a cool day rug up and wear gloves. Best fun on two wheels!! Must do....