Great Ocean Road Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
The Great Ocean Road small group eco tour continues along the Shipwreck Coast to Loch Ard Gorge, site of many shipwrecks. The gorge is named for the Loch Ard which went down in 1878, sparing just two lives. Your final destination on your Great Ocean Road tour is London Bridge. Your return journey includes a stop for dinner (at own expense) and stunning views of the lights of Melbourne as you cross the West Gate Bridge at the end of your long day tour.
This unique small group tour operator is a member of Eco Tourism Australia and provides expert guided Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island tours, and winner of the 2007 Australian Tourism Award - Best Tour & Transport Operator.
Please note: Helicopter flight takes in the following sights; Gibson Step, the 12 Apostle's and Loch Ard Gorge and is approximately 10-minute in duration depending on weather conditions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Great Ocean Road Tour
Tour & Heli Flight
Great Ocean Road Tour and Scenic Helicopter Flight. Flight time approximately 10-minutes in duration
Great Ocean Road, Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan fitted with free WIFI
- Morning tea
- National Park fees
- Helicopter tour (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- iPods audio language translators are provided for use and must be requested at time of booking
- Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for helicopter flights. Maximum weight not to exceed 299 pounds (136kg)
- A fee of AUD$20.00 applies for infants if taking the helicopter option. This must be paid direct to the guide on the day of travel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Jiawei L, October 2014
Very beautiful! My tour Allen is super friendly and thoughtful. Helicopter ride was wonderful, it's so amazing overlooking the apostles and the coastline, I'm glad I took the ride and bought the HD video $45.
Reviewed by: David M, October 2014
We had a fantastic time on this tour.
Thankyou to our tour guide Peter who was very friendly and knowledgeable and very easy to talk to.
Our lunch at Chateau Barossa was exceptional and service fantastic.
Will definately recommend this tour
Awesome day with delicious wine and food