Kayak and Snorkel - Waterfall Hike and Paddle Tour
After 2.5 hours enjoying Maui's ocean beauty, the hike into Old Hawaii takes you to the place where the last lava flowed on Maui 200 years ago. Guided by an expert in Hawaiian culture and nature, you'll pass through the ruins of ancient Hawaiian sites.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Location advised upon reconfirmation
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Waterfall Hike and Paddle Tour
- Professional guide
- Beach side safety and paddling instruction from our guides
- Quality late model ocean touring kayaks (choice of single or tandem kayaks)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Light refreshments
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Tours take place weather permitting.
- Paddling distance is approximately 2 miles plus 2.5 mile hike on level terrain. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 7 years
Reviewed by: Dwhitneycsr, August 2015
Reviewed by: Christiana T, July 2015