Take the ultimate Kauai snorkeling adventure, departing daily from Port Allen Harbor, Kauai! You'll cruise the majestic Napali coast en route to Forbidden Island, Ni'ihau, for some of the best snorkeling in Kauai.
Your Kauai snorkeling trip aboard a 65 foot (20 meter) motor-powered catamaran begins with a continental breakfast while you head north-west along the majestic Napali coast in search of waterfalls, lush valleys and sea caves.
After sightseeing and hearing about the history of the coast, you'll head across the channel to the Forbidden Island, Ni'ihau, to enjoy the best snorkeling in Kauai. Your helpful crew will provide all the assistance and instruction you need, to help you simply relax, float and watch the comings and goings of the magical aquatic world. Carved by ocean currents and waves for centuries, no other place in Hawaii offers such unique formations.
After your Kauai snorkeling adventure, you'll enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make your own sandwich. Also included are potato salad, pasta and fresh fruits. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, and beer and wine are served after Kauai snorkeling.
During your meal, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy an entertaining story about the island, the people and the history of Ni'ihau.
Travel in comfort on a state-of-the-art 65-foot motor powered catamaran designed specifically for Kauai's ocean conditions with safety, comfort and efficiency in mind. Certified for 65 passengers, only 49 are carried daily. The catamaran has a full service galley and bar, two large marine lavatories, fresh water showers and a large cabin. Outside there are two oversized trampolines and seating in the front and back of the vessel.
Whale watching included from December through April.
Special Offer! - Book now and save 10% off the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Na Pali Coast Kauai snorkeling
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Port Allen Marina Center
Returns to original departure point at approximately 1:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Na Pali Kauai Snorkel cruise
- Sightseeing cruise on a 65' power catamaran
- Tour narration
- Continental breakfast
- Snorkel instruction and equipment
- Gourmet deli style buffet lunch
- Assorted soft drinks served throughout; beer and wine served after snorkeling
- Whale watching (seasonal December through April only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
Assorted fresh baked pastries, bagels and mixed fruit platter
Hot tea, Coffee, Bottled Water and assorted soft drinks
Gourmet Deli-style Buffet Lunch
Fresh Baked Bread: Whole wheat, French rolls, Rye
Select Deli Meats: Roasted turkey breast, Smoked turkey, Roast beef, ham, Italian salami
Cheese: Swiss, Provolone, Cheddar
Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Red Onion, Cucumber, Olives, Jalapenos
Pasta Salad and Vegetables crudites platter with Spinach dip
Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Beverages: Bottled water, assorted soft drinks, beer and wine
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. This tour is not suitable for wheelchair passengers (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to captain's discretion).
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness.
- If passengers do not have they prescribed medications with them we ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medications and or any other medications taken daily.
- No children under six (6) years of age.
- If passengers will be consuming alcoholic beverages and ID will be required on the vessel.
- Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling.
- This is a "bare-foot" tour (orthopedic shoes are allowed).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.