Select a datex
The Go Oahu Card gives you over 30 top attractions on one card, at one low price! No other attraction Oahu pass offers you the value of FREE admission to over 30 attractions, tours and beach activities with the flexibility to use it over 2 weeks. Whether you are a first time visitor or a seasoned Hawaii traveler, the Go Oahu Card offers a whole new way to discover Oahu.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
The Go Oahu Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Honolulu pass is available for one, two, three, four, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
The Go Oahu Card also offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of Oahu's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
Special Offer! - Buy any 3, 4, 5 or 7 day card and receive FREE entry your choice of: Sea Life Park–Dolphin Encounter (until March 31, 2014) OR Germaine’s Luau OR Polynesian Cultural Center–HA Breath of Life OR Kualoa Experience (all-day) Pass and Legends of Kualoa Dinner & Show OR Dollar Rent A Car (JEEP Wrangler Special) OR Historic Makaha Valley Riding Stables
- Book Now!
Visit Sea Life Park with your Go Oahu Card
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must redeem your Go Oahu Card from any of the following locations:
- Maui Divers Jewelry
- Diamond Head Vacations-Castle Waikiki Shore Resort
- Polynesian Cultural Center Kiosk
- Cards are activated on the day they are first used and valid throughout a 14-day period for the number of days selected.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Unlimited use for 2 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 3 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 4 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 5 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 7 days within 14 calendar days from the time of first use
Go Oahu Card
- FREE Full-Color Pocket Guide Book
- FREE Entry to over 30 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
- In most cases, you can visit each attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the card. Please reference your guidebook page for specific information on each attraction
- Dollar Rent A Car (JEEP Wrangler Special) bonus is for rental fee only. Taxes, surcharges, and additional fees not included
With Go Oahu" Card you get Free Admission to:
TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
- All of Oahu in One Day Tour
- AlohaBus Double Decker Tour (1-day pass)
- Diamond Head Crater Hike
- Dole Plantation Pineapple Express Train Ride and Garden Tour
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel Adventure
- Makani Catamaran Cruise - Morning or afternoon (one per day)
- Makapuu Lighthouse Hike
- Movie Sites and Ranch Tour at Kualoa Ranch, Secret Island Tour, Ocean Voyaging Tour (1-hour catamaran sail),Jungle Expedition
- Tour, OR Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Garden Tour (one tour per day only)
- Pearl Harbor Historical-City Tour
- Bishop Museum
- Hawaii Children's Discovery Center
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Honolulu Museum of Art Spalding House
- Pacific Aviation Museum OR Battleship Missouri Memorial (one per day)
CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL ATTRACTIONS
- Byodo-In Temple
- Dole Plantation: The Maze
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Iolani Palace
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- USS Arizona Memorial - Audio Tour
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Waimea Valley
- Hawaiian Style Rentals: 4-hour Moped or 24-hour Bike Rental
- Oahu Kayaking with Hawaii Beach Time OR Stand Up Paddle Boarding at Ala Moana Beach (one per day)
- Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure
- Sea Life Park
- Snorkel the North Shore
- Wet 'n Wild Hawaii
Choice of one Hawaiian Ocean's Waikiki Beach Gear Rental per day:
- Boogie Board (3 hours)
- Fins (3 hours)
- Umbrella (3 hours)
- Chaise Lounge (3 hours)
- Surfboard rental (1.5 hours)
Your choice of Sea Life Park–Dolphin Encounter (until March 31, 2014) OR Germaine’s Luau OR Polynesian Cultural Center–HA Breath of Life OR Kualoa Experience (all-day) Pass and Legends of Kualoa Dinner & Show OR Dollar Rent A Car* (JEEP Wrangler Special) OR Historic Makaha Valley Riding Stables with the purchase of a 3, 4, 5 or 7 day Card! The choice is yours!
*Taxes, surcharges, and additional fees not included
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.