Wicked the Musical Theater Show
Now, Wicked brings to life the captivating and surprising story of how misunderstood, green girl named Elphaba became the Wicked Witch of the West.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of seating available
- All entrance fees included
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Why not make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course dinner at Da Scalzo Restaurant in Belgravia?
Da Scalzo Art Brasserie is located only a few minutes away from Victoria, and offers contemporary Italian cuisine and an excellent selection of wines. A sample menu can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Da Scalzo Restaurant, Victoria
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top Price Seating
Top price tickets guarantee a full view of the stage with no obstructions
USD $95.97Pricing details
Top Price Seating & Dinner
Ticket for top price seating at Wicked the Musical Theater Show at Apollo Victoria Theater, including two-course dinner at Da Scalzo Restaurant at strictly 6:00pm
USD $102.37Pricing details
Standard price tickets offer clear view of the stage. They are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle.
USD $87.98Pricing details
Wicked Theater Show in London
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Soup of the day with rustic bread
- Garlic pizza bread with mozzarella (v)
- Bruschetta (v) tomatoes, garlic & onions
- Saute’ king scallops & prawns with lemon and chilli sauce
- Calamari fritti with garlic mayonnaise
Pasta and Risotto
- Penne arrabiata (v) chilli, garlic and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti bolognese meat ragu
- Tagliatelle carbonara (pancetta, parmesan and cream sauce)
- Lasagne al forno with garlic bread
- Tagliatelle salmone smoked salmon, fresh parsley and cream sauce
- Risotto porcini (v) porcini mushrooms and parmesan
- Scoloppa Milanese
- Breaded Pork Fillet served with Salad & Sauteed Potatoes
- Pollo al Limone
- Grilled chicken breast with a Lemon Sauce, Sauteed potatoes and grilled Vegetables
- Salmon & Haddock Fishcakes
- served with a lobster sauce, soured cream, rocket salad and chips
Pizza al forno (Stonebaked)
- Margherita (v) mozzarella, tomato and oregano.
- Quattro formaggi (v) mozzarella, pecorino, ricotta, parmesan and rocket
- Piccante, mozzarella, tomato, spicy sausage, jalapenos chillies and roasted peppers
- Fiorentina (v) mozzarello, tomato, spinach, garlic, poached egg and olives
- Quattro Stagioni, four seasons; mozzarella, spicy sausage, ham, mushrooms and artichokes
- Vegetariana (v)-mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, courgettes, roasted peppers, aubergine and radicchio
- Apple flan served with Mascarpone Cream
- Creme Brulee with homemade biscuits
- White & Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Chef's own Tiramisu
The dinner package includes 2-course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant.
Reviewed by: Gail D, June 2015
We wanted to experience the theatre in London and since we hadn't seen Wicked in the USA we choose that play. It was wonderful. The music and performers were delightful. The theatre was larger than we expected, we had good seats and felt like we were back in time enjoying the play because of the deco of the theatre.
Reviewed by: radja907, June 2015
Amazing. Would go watch it again. The seats in the theatre were a little crammed though. Easy to get to with Victoria station across the road. Great night out.