Select a datex
Experience a magical night on a Sydney Harbour showboat dinner cruise with live performances by a talented cast of dancers, singers and magicians, all dressed to impress! Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal while watching the glittering entertainers light up the stage. Stroll the spacious deck for fantastic views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and other landmarks. From the moment you step on board, the friendly staff and spectacular setting ensure a festive evening to remember.
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Instant Confirmation
Glamorous showgirls greet you when you board the New Orleans-style paddlesteamer and show you to your table. Whet your appetite with selections from a tasty appetizer platter that awaits you and enjoy great views onto Sydney Harbour from large picture windows in the boat's elegant main room.
Sydney Showboats Cabaret Dinner Cruise - Showboat Dancers
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:King Street Wharf
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Showboats Cabaret Dinner Cruise
- 3-course dinner
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Itinerary:Three- course menu
Appetizer Platter - served chilled
- Platter of smoked salmon rolls, tandoori spiced chicken drumettes and chilli garlic prawns
- Tenderloin of beef with kipfler potatoes, spinach & ricotta soufflé with shiraz cabernet jus (served medium)
- Oven roasted chicken breast with asparagus, porcini mushrooms, mash & champagne cream
- Vegetarian dish of the day (on request)
- Vanilla bean panacotta, rich chocolate cake and heavenly tiramisu
Please note: Entree and dessert platters are shared between two people. The main course is served alternately amongst diners. Menu is subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.