Zipline Safari at Forever Florida
When you’re attached to one of the 7 available ziplines, soar above the trees at up to 30 mph (45 kph) and admire the view from 68 feet (16.5 meters) off the ground as you make your way across 3 sky-bridges. With up to 10 observation platforms, you can enjoy views of the forested wetlands, Pine Flatwoods, and the various wildlife as far out as a 10-mile radius.
On your journey, hear interesting details about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide and try to spot native Florida wildlife like alligators, white-tailed deer and nearly 200 species of birds.If you’re really lucky, you may even spot a black bear or the endangered Florida panther.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 1pm
Zipline at Forever Florida
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2.5-hour zipline safari
- Transport from the visitor center
- Photos taken by safari crew
- 10 observation platforms, 7 ziplines and 3 sky-bridges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and plan for a visit of at least 4 hours to include check-in, transport and the Zipline Safari
- Please note that participants must wear closed-toe shoes and pants no shorter than just above the knee. For safety, cameras are only allowed on the Zipline Safari if they have a shoulder strap
- All participants must meet the weight requirements of 70 lbs (31 kg) minimum and 275 lbs (124 kg) maximum. Children ages 10-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All participants must meet be shorter than the height maximum of 68-inches
- Ziplines reach a maximum speed of 30-mph
- Camera's without a shoulder strap will not be permitted for use on the zipline
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a rain check good for up to one year from the date of your scheduled tour
- If tour is delayed for more than 1 hour may be subject to cancellation
Reviewed by: JennyC, USA, August 2013
Reviewed by: Cheri N, June 2013
We were both first timers and the experience we had was exceptional. We enjoyed our guides; they were funny, enthusiastic, concerned for our safety and all around great! We would have enjoyed staying for more of what you offered but time would not permit it. We will refer others and we will be back. Thank you to the whole group for an exceptional experience.