New York Dinner Cruise
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
During your cruise, indulge in a four-course dinner prepared onboard using fresh, locally sourced ingredients (see Itinerary for sample menu) and served by attentive waitstaff. For an added treat, opt to include access to an open bar of beers, wines and sodas.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or just soaking up the dazzling vistas of Manhattan all lit up at night. The low-key, cozy atmosphere of your cruise makes it perfect for intimate conversations or a special milestone celebration. Your luxurious, 3-hour Manhattan cruise concludes back at Pier 81.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sailing - 7pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gold Dinner Package
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Guaranteed private table.
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed private table.
Enjoy an elegant dining atmosphere aboard the Rendezvous
- Dinner cruise
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Gentlemen: jackets are requested for dinner. Ladies: evening or business attire is recommended
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Cruise accommodates up to 70 guests
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Menu supplements, if desired, are payable directly on day of cruise. Any additional items purchased onboard do not include gratuities and are left to the discretion of the guest
- Please note: those with different dinner options (Premier, VIP) cannot be seated together
- A culinary treat from our executive chef
- Duo of Tuna: Wasabi crusted tuna over wakame with a soy glaze and smoked sea salt paired with tuna tartare complemented by wonton chips, pickled ginger and ponzu
- Smoked Duck Breast: Served with blackberry compote, watercress, Tahitian vanilla and Champagne vinaigrette and yuzu
- Local Market Salad: Petit greens, bottarga, shaved celery, Asian pear, smoked goat cheese and raspberry vinaigrette
- Black Tea Chicken: Served with watermelon and lychee relish, Thai basil, black garlic complemented by pomme puree and hand peeled carrots
- Day Boat Scallops and Jumbo Shrimp: Fennel crusted scallop, carrot emulsion, quinoa, Gulf shrimp, Madras curry, roasted corn succotash and tomato-ginger jam
- Homemade Beet Gnocchi: Tossed with walnut-sage butter and shaved pecorino Romano
- 14oz Cowboy Ribeye (supplement of USD $10 per person): Pan seared bone-in ribeye steak served with fennel marmalade, maitre’ d hotel butter, pomme puree and jumbo asparagus
Desserts (choose one)
- Soup and Sandwich: Grilled angel food cake with crescenza-stracchino cheese served with chilled strawberry soup
- Decadent Mango Cheesecake: Complemented by a coconut-ginger sauce, berry coulis and mint
Reviewed by: evelyn s, July 2014
Amazing well worth the money get the drinks package so worth it
Reviewed by: Roy C, July 2014
This dinner cruise was the best part of our trip to New York! The staff was friendly and accommodating, the food was delicious, the champagne and wine were excellent, the ship was extremely clean, and the views were just spectacular. I was a beautiful evening. Passing the Statue of Liberty in the evening was very moving. This dinner cruise was well worth the price!