New York Dinner Cruise
Couples Special - Book by March 10, 2015 for sailings up to March 31, 2015 and save over 50% compared to Gold Premier Package. Includes four-course dinner and an open bar of beers, wines, sodas, and spirits PLUS a complimentary bottle of champagne and commemorative champagne flutes! Valid on bookings for 2,4,6 or 8 people - bring your friends!
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
During your cruise, indulge in a four-course dinner prepared onboard using fresh, locally sourced ingredients (see Itinerary for sample menu) and served by attentive waitstaff. For an added treat, opt to include access to an open bar of beers, wines and sodas.
After dinner, spend the rest of your evening dancing or just soaking up the dazzling vistas of Manhattan all lit up at night. The low-key, cozy atmosphere of your cruise makes it perfect for intimate conversations or a special milestone celebration. Your luxurious, 3-hour Manhattan cruise concludes back at Pier 81.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sailing - 7pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gold Dinner Package
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Guaranteed private table.
Gold & Window Table
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Guaranteed window table for great views of Manhattan.
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed private table.
Gold Premier & Window Table
Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed window table for great views of Manhattan.
- Dinner cruise
- Local taxes
- Beverages (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted. Gentlemen: jackets are requested for dinner. Ladies: evening or business attire is recommended
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Cruise accommodates up to 70 guests
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Menu supplements, if desired, are payable directly on day of cruise. Any additional items purchased onboard do not include gratuities and are left to the discretion of the guest
- Please note: those with different dinner options (Premier, VIP) cannot be seated together
- A culinary treat from our executive chef
- Panzanella Salad: Hudson Valley apples, roasted cauliflower, baby tomatoes, herb croutons radicchio, baby arugula served with pomegranate vinaigrette
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: Herbs, Cognac, cream & vegetable broth
- Maryland Lump Crab Cake: Sweet corn & wilted spinach topped with lobster sauce
- Seared Atlantic Salmon: Served with tumbleweed sweet potatoes, blended wild rice pilaf and blood-orange emulsion
- Braised Beef Short Rib: Served with Elephant garlic whipped purée and a cabernet braising jus
- Lemon Thyme Scented Free Range Chicken Breast: Served with asparagus, baby carrots, basil whipped purée and a forest mushroom sauce
- Pappardelle Ala Vodka: Tossed with spinach charred cauliflower
Desserts (choose one)
- Tiramisu: With Coffee Anglaise
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake
- Caramel Fondue: With Chantilly Cream
Reviewed by: Jennifer K, March 2015
We had the most amazing time! The food was excellent and our server never let our drinks go empty. We would absolutely recommend this dinner cruise and will definitely do it again next time we are in NYC!!
Reviewed by: Kirsty R, March 2015
One of the highlights of our trip. Great service, awesome food, fabulous atmosphere.... Loved it! Cruise was perfect, the cost of photos was exorbitant though.