This inter-island Hawaiian tour from Maui to Oahu will bring you straight to USS Arizona Memorial located at Pearl Harbor. Walk in the footsteps of America’s courageous heroes, from the site of the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor to the site of the signing of the surrender aboard the USS Missouri. See the USS Arizona, the resting place of more than 1,000 sailors killed in the 1941 attacks, and jump aboard the USS Bowfin to learn about its key role in the WWII battles.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip airfares
Your day begins with a relaxing flight from Maui to Oahu. When you arrive in Oahu, you’ll be picked up from the airport to begin your Pearl Harbor day tour. You’ll first go to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, where you will see artifacts from the Japanese attack.
Then you’ll take a ride on a Navy launch boat across Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial itself. There you can view the sunken remains of the USS Arizona and the resting place of more than 1,000 sailors killed in the 1941 attack.
Next, you’ll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history’s greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States’ last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Option of departing from Kapalua Airport or Kahului Airport
- Check in is approximately 6:00-7:00am at the Kapalua Airport at the Island Air ticket counter. However, please note, flight times vary. Customers must call 72 hours in advance to reconfirm exact departure time.
Return Details:Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is approximately 5:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs from Kahului Airport via Go! Mokulele Airlines
Round-trip transfer from Kahului area and flights via Go! Mokulele Airlines
- Round trip airfare included
- Pick up and drop-off at airport
- Admission included for USS Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Bowfin
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.