Select a datex
Discover the vibrant city of Shenzhen on your full-day trip by rail from Hong Kong. With a local guide you’ll sightsee and then have free time to shop to your heart’s content. Take fantastic photos at the Window of the World, see the incredible life-size Terracotta Warriors, and visit the historical and folk culture exhibits at the Shenzhen Museum. Enjoy a shopping extravaganza at the silk factory outlet and the Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall before retuning by train.
**Itinerary valid from April 1st, 2014
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Lo Wu Shopping Centre Shenzhen
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup service is available at Kowloon Hotel and Excelsior Hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Tour returns to Hong Kong at approximately 8pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shenzhen Sightseeing and Shopping Tour from Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip train tickets from Hong Kong to Shenzhen
- China group visa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Shenzhen Museum of History is closed every Monday. Travelers will visit the Lotus Garden instead
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- China Group Visa: Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
- Full Name as per passport
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
- Note: If customers are entering China twice, they must get the appropriate visa and advise the tour guide the type of visa they have prior to boarding the coach
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.