Venice Photography Walking Tour: A Day in Life of Venice
You will also learn how to approach people and capture the spontaneous emotions, expressions and interactions among people that tell the story of Venice and the people who celebrate it with you. There are photo opportunities on every corner and each location we visit offers its own unique photographic challenges and we will explore different styles of reportage story telling.
Your Venice Photography Walking Tour ends at St Mark's Square.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November 01 to March 31
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice Photography Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Entrance fees
- Camera and film
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their camera
- Tours operate rain or shine and the route may be changed based on local conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Kelly A F, May 2014
Mario was knowledgeable and helpful and full of interesting stories about Venice. It was a treat to see Venice from his perspective. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Robert S M, December 2013
Very knowledgable guide, Mario is a professional photographer who had the patience to explain fundamental camera operations to great composition advice. This all took place off the beaten track in ares of Venice that tourists don't get to . Our photos are much improved and his tips are easy to remember and use.