Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
- Likely to Sell Out
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- A la carte dinner included
- A la carte lunch included
Please note that you can combine the 3:30pm tour with your choice of lunch (to be taken before the gondola serenade between noon and 3pm) or with dinner (to be taken between 7pm and 9pm).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3:30pm Departure with lunch
Departs at 3:30pm. Tour includes lunch. Available November to March only
3:30pm Departure with dinner
Departs at 3:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available November to March only
Departs at 6:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Departs at 7:30pm. Tour includes dinner. Available April to October only
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Shared Gondola Serenade (35 minutes)
- Meal (choice of two dishes) at Hostaria Ai Coristi Restaurant
- Glass of house wine
- Half bottle of mineral water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The gondola holds a maximum of 6 passengers. Please note this is not a private gondola ride
- Your Venice gondola ride provides a boat with a musician and singer for every eight gondolas in your flotilla
- All passengers dine at the same restaurant for lunch or dinner. If you require a private table please request this at time of booking
Reviewed by: Christopher L, May 2015
A great way to see a beautiful city. The serenading and scenery was a great experience and the dinner was nice.
Reviewed by: William G, May 2015
There were 6 gondolas in our group. I remember reading another review where a person said if you weren't right next the singer or music, you couldn't hear, not correct. The ride was great and dinner afterwards was too, went back the next night and ate there again. Tip for main gondola!