Skip the Line: Venice in One Day Including Boat Tour
Book this tour and save 10% compared to booking each attraction separately!
- Skip the line
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences from the entrance to the Royal Gardens (Giardini ex Reali) near San Marco Square
11:10am daily except Sunday
November 17, 2014 to March 8, 2015
Concludes near the Rialto Bridge
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 11:10am.
Tour departs at 1:45pm
2pm Departure on Sunday
Tour departs at 2pm on Sunday
Tour departs at 3:15pm
Grand Canal of Venice
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-lines entry to St Mark's Basilica
- Walking tour (2 hours)
- Grand Canal boat tour (60-70 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding. The variation of the level of tides can make the vessel unstable
- Occasionally the basilica will be closed to the public (without notice) because of festivities or high water
- It is possible to take the walking tour and boat tour separately (over a couple of days). Please specify the date for each tour at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: Rajesh J, July 2015
the Boat ride was great. Max, our tour guide was good and knowledgeable. Answered all our questions in detail and made the tour nice. The walking tour was good as well and the guide was good.
Reviewed by: Linda U, July 2015
FANTASTIC! Would rate it with 10 stars. The walking tour takes you to little streets you would never find on your own and to plazas you didn't know existed. You go from crowded streets of tourists to empty streets with not one there. Then you take a 2-3 hour break to explore on your own. You meet again to take your Boat tour. You get on a small boat with 8 other people that is correct not a large boat with 50 people and float down canals that others don't see. You have no need to ride a gondola because this boat tour does it all for you. BEST TOUR EVER! Do not miss this tour.