Select a datex
This 2-hour walking tour is an absolute must if you're a first-time visitor to Venice! You'll visit St Mark's Basilica in St Mark's Square alongside other famous highlights, and discover the 'real Venice' as you enter a labyrinth of narrow passageways and alleys. Plus, you'll skip the long lines at St Mark's Basilica; don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
Your comprehensive two-hour walking tour highlights all the important monuments, from St Mark's Square to Rialto Bridge. You'll learn the history behind the famous landmarks, plus visit the the famous St Mark's Basilica without having to stand in long queues.
Then, you'll discover the 'real Venice', a magical city of meandering canals crossed by delicate bridges. Through the sights and informative commentary provided by your guide, you'll learn how illustrious Venetians such as Marco Polo made Venice such a vibrant and influential power. You'll see Marco Polo's House and hear tales of this legendary globe-trotting Venetian.
You'll also discover the Venice of today, and hear what it is like to live in the most beautiful city in the world. The tour conveniently concludes at Rialto Bridge.
Skip the Line! Book your Venice walking tour ahead of time to take advantage of jumping the queue at St Marks Basilica. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation! Please note: Occasionally the basilica will be closed to the public (without notice) because of religious festivities or high water.
Special Offer! - Book and travel before May 11, 2014, and save 10% on the adult retail recommended price. - Book Now!
St. Mark's Square, Venice
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs near St. Marco Square.
- November 17 - December 31, 2013
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 11am
February 1 - March 09, 2014
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 11am
March 10 - November 16, 2014
Daily (except Sunday) at 11:10am
Sunday at 2:00pm
May 12 to July 17 and September 6 to October 15, 2014
Daily (except Sunday) at 1:45pm (additional departure)
Return Details:Concludes at Rialto Bridge
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11:10am. Between March 10, and November 16, 2014, tour departs at 2pm on Sunday
Tour departs at 1:45pm
Skip the Line: Venice Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica
- Walking tour (maximum 25 people)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- At certain times it may not be possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.