Private Tour: Castelli Romani Day Trip from Rome Including Wine Tasting
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Your stop is the picturesque Frascati, the best-known Castelli Romani village, famous for its crisp white wine.
Head to Antico Casale Minardi vineyard. Meet the winemaker and then tour the beautiful vineyard and cellars. As you stroll, learn how the wine is produced and maybe even sample a grape fresh off of the wine. After the tour, sit down for a tasting session and sample three varieties of wine that are produced at the vineyard.
The first wine you will taste is a white Frascati DOCG which means the wine has controlled designation of origin guaranteed. The second is a red wine IGP which is the type of wine with protected geographical indication. And last but not least, taste a sweet Cannellino wine.
Each wine is paired with a delicious Italian specialty, such as Roman pizza and Minardi oilive oil, as well as in-season fruit and vegetables from the garden.
Then return to Rome, where your tour ends.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting : Roman Pizza, olive oil, breads and fruits and vegetable of the season
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customers who have not reached Italy's legal drinking age of 16 will not be served alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required