Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
A view of Rome, with Santa Maria Maggiore
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There can be a considerable amount of walking on Rome tours, (often on uneven, cobbled surfaces) due to coach regulations. It is possible for clients to remain on the coach, however this means that many of the sights will be missed
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
Reviewed by: Veena R, July 2015
Excellent tour! Guide was very knowledgeable! Very somber experience! Glad my daughter and I did the tour to appreciate what churches went through in the past. One annoyance - visitors who do not respect the rules! When asked NOT to take photos - means NO PHOTOS! This is one way Rome has been able to keep and maintain the infrastructures for next generations to see and appreciate. When this happened, the visitors should be reprimanded, embarrassed in front of the crowd and/or removed from the group!!! How rude and selfish these visitors are!!!! There should be someone at the end of the line for the tour, so that those who are at the end of the line taking photos will be caught. Why would any one want to take photos of burial grounds - disgusting!
Reviewed by: chip_porr, July 2015
So glad we did this. Tour guides were very knowledgeable!